You can take the IELTS test in Malta through The Malta Chamber. Through this website, you will find detailed information about the IELTS test and the information to help you decide the most suitable test for you.
How can I contact the IELTS Malta team?
IELTS Malta Test Centre
The Malta Chamber
The Exchange Buildings
64 Republic Street
Valletta VLT 1117
Telephone: +356 2203 2304
Do you need to prove your English language level for a UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) application?
IELTS is on the UKVI list of approved Secure English Language Tests (SELT). If you need an IELTS test result as part of your application to UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI), you will need to take your test at a specific test location authorised by UKVI.
ADIT is a specialist, advanced qualification in international tax and is suitable for all tax professionals. ADIT is supervised by an Academic Board of leading international tax experts, enabling you to prove and improve your own or your team's credentials as an international tax practitioner.
- Register for ADIT today, to join a global network of students, graduates and International Tax Affiliates, located in over 100 countries.
- Valued by firms and organisations in all industries and sectors across the world, ADIT is acknowledged globally as the leading credential of its type.
- A challenging and rigorous qualification. The standard is comparable to a postgraduate academic qualification and is appropriate for senior professionals or those working towards a senior level
- Designed by world-leading experts in the study and practice of international tax, ADIT has been created to equip professionals with a robust subject knowledge
- ADIT is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT), a charity and leading professional body concerned solely with taxation